You can return the ordered products within 14 working days of receiving your order. Complete the RETURN FORM and send the order to the following address: Łukasz Turyk importEU, Marymoncka 137/139 m.27, 01-946, Warszawa, Poland. Shipments sent to a different address will not be collected or considered as a return. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will guide you through the process!
§ 1 Definitions
1. Seller – The online store CorkVillage operating at www.corkvillage.com, is run by Łukasz Turyk importEU, Marymoncka 137/139 m.27, 01-946, Warszawa, Poland, NIP: 5372433637, REGON: 061152870.
2. Online store – a website belonging to the seller available under the domain www.corkvillage.com.
3. Consumer – a natural person who performs a legal transaction on www.corkvillage.com
4. Goods – an item available for sale in the Online Store.
§ 2 General Provisions
1. The consumer may withdraw from the contract of sale of Goods purchased from the Seller without giving reasons by submitting the completed Online Withdrawal Form within 14 days working days, counting from the date of taking possession of the item by the Consumer or a person indicated by him
a third other than the carrier. After completing the data and pressing the ‘Send’ button, the form will be left automatically sent to the email address email@example.com.
2. The consumer within 14 working days of sending the completed withdrawal from the contract obliged to return the closed, unused Goods to the following address: Łukasz Turyk importEU, Marymoncka 137/139 m.27, 01-946, Warszawa, Poland at his own expense.
3. The Consumer is responsible for the decrease in the value of the Product as a result of using it.
4. If the conditions for withdrawal are met, the Seller returns to the Consumer both the costs of the goods and the first delivery of the shipment, up to 14 days from the date on which the goods are delivered to the warehouse under the above-mentioned address. If the delivery method chosen by the Consumer was different than the cheapest one from possible, the seller is not obliged to compensate for this difference.
5. The reimbursement is made using the same payment methods as was made by The consumer used in the original transaction.
6. A customer who does not have the status of a Consumer is not entitled to withdraw from the contract on time 14 days. For such customers, the rules and deadlines for withdrawing from the contract are governed by the provisions of the Code civil.
You can make a complaint about the received product within 14 working days from the date of receiving the order. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form above. We will inform you about the next steps.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com. We will guide you through the process!
The complete information can be found in the Complaint Regulations below
1. The course of the complaint process:
In the event of a defect/damage to the received shipment and / or products or finding the non-compliance of the shipment with the order, the complainant is obliged to submit a complaint to CorkVillage Łukasz Turyk importEU, in the manner specified in this procedure, up to 14 working days from the date of receipt of the parcel. The Claimant may submit a complaint by completing the Online Complaint Form. After completing the data and pressing the ‘Send’ button, the form will be automatically sent to the address e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The advertiser will receive from us detailed information about further steps of the procedure. If for the consideration of the complaint it will be necessary to return of the advertised goods, it will be at the expense of CorkVillage Łukasz Turyk importEU. On the side of the claimant is to pack the parcel in a safe way, preventing any damage during the transport. CorkVillage Łukasz Turyk importEU will consider the complaint within 14 working days from the moment of sending the Complaint Form by the Claimant. In exceptional situations, it’s time for the delivery of the decision may be extended, about which the Claimant will be informed. CorkVillage Łukasz Turyk importEUafter receiving a complete set of documents and obtaining all information necessary to consider a given notification analyzes the validity of the notification. If the results of the analysis performed, it will clearly confirm that the product is full-fledged and no quality defects, the complaint will not be recognized.
The customer will be informed about the acceptance / non-recognition of the complaint by e-mail to the e-mail address provided in the Complaint Form.
In case of a positive decision of CorkVillage Łukasz Turyk importEU within 14 days from the decision, at his own expense, he will send the Complaining Party a new, full-value product.
3. If the application is not recognized, the office of CorkVillage Łukasz Turyk importEU will also provide appropriate substantiation. In case of rejection of the complaint, if the product was delivered to CorkVillage Łukasz Turyk importEU in order to consider the application, it may be reappointed sent to the Advertiser at his request. The advertiser covers the shipping cost. In exceptional situations, within 3 working days from the date of notification of the decision not to recognize the complaint, upon request of the advertiser, CorkVillage Łukasz Turyk importEU may re-analyze the notification and its validity.
for all new ECO-friendly fashion lovers!